Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Wanted Ice Cream After Midnight...

I have a TERRIBLE habit of eating sweets, like cupcakes, ice cream and cookies, really late at night. In addition to loads of sugar I then put into my body, I typically go straight to sleep and those calories are not burned. Last night, a craving came again. Instead of pulling out some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla & Strawberry half & half, I created something even better. This requires no "cooking". All you need to grab is a spoon, a knife and bowl...and your ingredients, of course.

Ingredients:
  • low-fat vanilla yogurt
  • fresh strawberries
  • fresh raspberries
  • oats
  • brown sugar
  • ginger slices
Combine in a bowl and enjoy! This serves as a great alternative to eating fattening ice cream late at night or during the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment