Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fresh Fruit Smoothie!

Having a smoothie daily has almost become my new favorite thing! Not only are they filling, but I get a good share of fruit into my system! Since incorporating homemade smoothies, the biggest change I've seen has been in my skin. Not that I had a lot of skin problems to begin with, but it's just enhanced in color and a lot less breakouts have occurred. Additionally, my energy level has drastically increased. I suggest smoothies and/or juicing for anyone looking for ways to increase energy and overall health!

Ingredients:

  • 2 whole strawberries
  • 1/3 pear (with skin)
  • 1 banana
  • handful of  blueberries
  • handful of spinach
  • 1/2cup almond milk
  • 1/3cup oats
  • 1/3cup low-fat yogurt
  • 3 ginger slices
  • ice
Add to your blender. Blend. Drink up!


No comments:

Post a Comment