Thursday, February 7, 2013

Post Super Bowl Food Review!

The Super Bowl has come and gone! However, I wanted to share with you some of the pictures from the party I catered. Of course, I have to congratulate the Ravens on their win! What an awesome way for #70 Ramon Harewood to celebrate his birthday?! Besides a very exciting game, Beyonce's half-time show was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! The announcement of her tour sent the internet and her fans into a total frenzy! But back to the matter at hand: the food! This was the first event I've ever catered and I truly enjoyed myself. I served an herb pesto pasta salad, Italian meatballs in a Rum based sauce, fried chicken, Jameson & Hennessy buffalo wings and Rotel dip. Additionally, I wanted to add a little fun to the party so I added a DIY cupcake station. I provided plain cupcakes, 3 types of icings (vanilla, lemon and cream cheese) and other decorations. People were able to decorate their cupcakes however they wanted. This is something that I will definitely be doing again!
~Whitney B.










1 comment: